Rate our newsletters! What do you think about IAQ & PSMJ?
This is Brian Ward and A.J. Plunkett, editors of Patient Safety Monitor Journal and Inside Accreditation & Quality and we are looking for feedback on our newsletters: what we're doing well, what we need to improve, what topics you want more coverage of.
To do that, we are reaching out to subscribers to schedule short, one-on-one calls where you can share your thoughts on our newsletters. These calls would be 10-15 minutes and we'll also accept typed answers to the questions below.
Please email us at email@example.com with either your availability or your typed answers. This feedback will set the tone of IAQ and PSMJ for 2021 and we could really use your help.
Thanks for you for reading!
Brian & A.J.
- Demographics- What is your job title, where do you work, how many people do you work with, how long have you been in the field, what are your job duties and responsibilities, and what topics are most relevant to you?
- How long have you been subscribed to PSMJ or IAQ? And do you recall how you learned about PSMJ or IAQ?
- What's your preferred method of reading the newsletter? Reading the weekly articles or waiting for the monthly PDF?
- On a 1-10 score, with 10 being the best, how would you rank PSMJ?
- What do you like about MEU?
- What don’t you like about MEU?
- On a 1-10 score, with 10 being the best, how would you rank IAQ?
- What do you like about IAQ?
- What don’t you like about IAQ?
- How can we improve?