The Accreditation & Quality Compliance Center (AQCC) is the premier destination for accreditation, safety, patient safety, and quality professionals. Membership provides access to best practice strategies, compliance tips, and tools related to sentinel events, care of patients, medication errors, infection control, emergency prep, competencies, patient assessment, and Life Safety Code® (LSC) guidance.
AQCC features weekly article releases as well as a monthly newsletter delivered in print and online. As a member you’ll receive best practices and tools related to sentinel events, care of patients, medication errors, infection control, restraints, competencies, credentialing, patient assessment, falls and workplace violence.
Become a member today for best practices to:
- Comply with latest Joint Commission standards
- Stay up-to-date on CMS guidance
- Avoid RFIs
- Master training requirements
- Improve survey scores
- Provide better patient care
Users can sign up for Basic of Platinum membership to gain access to a range of product offerings including an Accreditation Encyclopedia, Career Center, CMS Compliance Crosswalk, Mock Tracer Toolkit, Accreditation Training Toolkit, webinars and more. See below for a complete breakdown.
You can also sign up for free for our weekly e-newsletter, Accreditation & Quality Compliance Advisor, to have all our weekly blog posts and newsletter stories delivered right to your inbox! Subscribe now!
MEU Single Subscriber
- Medical Environment Update: This monthly publication offers expert advice and analysis on lab safety, worker safety, clinics, environment of care, and OSHA policies.
- OSHA Program Manuals: Quarterly updates of the OSHA medical and dental program manuals. The OSHA Program Manuals break down OSHA regulations and gives you the flexibility to customize sections to meet your facility's specific needs.
Accreditation & Quality Compliance Advisor: A weekly e-newsletter with the latest tips, tools, and strategies to implement successful accreditation, hospital safety, and patient safety programs and achieve professional growth.
- Inside Accreditation & Quality: This publication offers expert advice, analysis, and best practices on complying with accreditors’ standards to ensure a successful accreditation system at your facility.
- Healthcare Safety Leader: This publication provides safety professionals with crucial information and clear-cut guidance on how to improve and ensure hospital safety.
- Patient Safety Monitor Journal: Expert advice, analysis, and best practices on breaking down the latest patient safety news and guidance to address your facility’s patient safety and quality challenges.
- Accreditation & Quality Compliance Advisor: A weekly e-newsletter with the latest tips, tools, and strategies to implement successful accreditation programs and achieve professional growth.
- The Encyclopedia: An on-the-go reference packed with easy-to-digest accreditation and quality terms, definitions, and guidance to assist members in their daily tasks.
- Resources Library: Customizable forms, tools, policies, and procedures.
- HCPro Career Center: A sleek site where members can connect with talented professionals or search for new career opportunities
Subscribe to Accreditation & Quality Compliance Center Platinum and gain access to all the benefits of the MEU Single Subscription and Basic Subscription plus access to:
- The CMS Compliance Crosswalk: A searchable crosswalk of the Conditions of Participation (CoP) set forth by CMS that highlights which requirements from The Joint Commission and other accrediting organizations correspond to individual CoPs. Using a table format, the crosswalk covers each CoP, explains how accreditation standards differ from the CMS requirements, and offers tips and documentation suggestions for survey preparation.
- Mock Tracer Toolkit: A concise breakdown of regulatory standards in a mock survey checklist format, guidelines for performing practice tracers, and tools for addressing identified compliance challenges.
- Survey Training Essentials Toolkit: A complete ready-made tools library that allows you to download and customize survey prep training for your entire staff, fostering compliance and survey readiness across the organization.
- Webinars: Timely, targeted industry education delivered by top experts.
- E-Library: An evolving collection of best-sellers that feature how-to guidance on accreditation, safety, and quality concerns.
Not a member yet? Subscribe now
To upgrade your subscription please contact customer care at: 800-650-6787.