Patient Safety Awareness Week resources from PSQH
By Jay Kumar, PSQH
Patient Safety Awareness Week (PSAW) is coming to a close, but the focus on patient safety and healthcare quality will continue on as always. Thanks to all the dedicated professionals who work in healthcare organizations to provide top-notch care during these trying times. We highlighted some of these efforts this week and will continue to do so.
Thanks to our partners this week for their support: Vocera; GOJO, the makers of Purell; symplr; Riskonnect; and Jefferson College of Population Health.
In Friday’s issue of Patient Safety & Quality Insider, we’re recapping the content we ran this week for PSAW. That includes:
- When Face-to-Face Isn’t an Option: Exploring the Future of Telehealth and Remote Care During COVID-19 and Beyond: A PSQH Industry Focus Section
- PSQH: The Podcast Episode 24 – The State of Healthcare Interoperability
- Patient Safety NOW: Online Summit
- PSQH Quick Poll: A Look at Patient Safety Efforts During the Pandemic
- Protecting and Connecting Our Nation’s Healthcare Workforce: Sponsored content presented by Vocera
- Unit-led Just-in-time Coaching: Part of a Winning Strategy to Improve Hand Hygiene: Sponsored content presented by GOJO, the makers of Purell
- Barriers to Incident Reporting in Healthcare: Sponsored content presented by symplr