Drug Diversion by Healthcare Personnel
Presented by: Kimberly New, BSN, JD
This webinar presented by expert speaker Kimberly New, BSN, JD, will explore current trends in drug diversion by healthcare personnel and will address how facilities can develop a straightforward approach to diversion prevention, detection, and response.
Attendees will have the opportunity at the end of the program for a live Q&A with the speaker.
At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- State current trends in diversion
- Identify best practices to address auditing
- Implement processes to improve diversion prevention, detection, and response in their facilities
- Developing a sustainable diversion prevention, detection, and response program
- Common methods of diversion
- Areas of risk across facilities and health systems
- Auditing that should be ongoing
- How to appropriately respond when diversion is detected